Call for Abstracts
The IWA-ASPIRE Conference 2019 invites you to submit abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations according to the following themes:
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technologies
Wastewater Policy and Governance
Water and Energy Nexus
Water Policy and Governance
Water Resources Management
Water Supply Management
Water, Sanitation and Health
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 November 2018
Notification of Acceptance: February 2019
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: May 2019
- Authors will have to create their online registration account first at IWA-ASPIRE 2019 Abstract Submission Portal by submitting relevant information including their e-mails, names and addresses for abstracts/papers submission, registration, etc. before submitting abstracts. Email address will be used for future communications.
- After logging into the system and submitted the abstract online, authors could feel free to edit the abstracts by 30 November 2018 and view the abstract status on the system.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the submission portal by 30 November 2018 (Friday) midnight HKT. Abstracts submitted via postal mail, fax or email will not be accepted.
- An abstract should be limited to 1,000 words plus up to two additional pages of tables/figures.
- Your abstract submission and the final full paper (if you are accepted as an oral presenter) must be in plain English and clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, findings and significance of the investigation or study.
- The Conference welcomes abstracts/papers that cover the latest or original findings on the themes and areas of focus covered by IWA-ASPIRE 2019.
- Each author can submit up to 2 abstracts as presenting or corresponding author.
- Abstract acceptance notices will be sent to the presenting authors in February 2019 via emails.
- If your abstract submission is accepted for an oral presentation, you will also have to submit a properly formatted full paper (limited to 5,000 words, each normal-sized figure or table counts as 350 words and must be incorporated within 5,000 words) for inclusion in the conference programme book.
- Presenting author of the abstracts (accepted for oral and poster presentations) must be registered as the conference participant. Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the final conference programme and the abstract may be automatically withdrawn from the conference programme book.
For abstract enquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org